Maintainers needed

Michael Fiano michael.fiano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:35:51 UTC 2017

Fare, thank you for your contributions. Ever since your "jumping ship"
article earlier this year, I too have considered doing the same. I have
been mostly silently listening to your reasoning, but all of it hit home
with me as well. While I haven't been using CL for very long -- a decade --
I believe the time has also come for myself to take what I have learned and
switch my focus elsewhere. Good luck in your goals with Gerbil, and thank
you for your contributions and giving me a lot to think about this past
year.