Maintainers needed

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 11:17:47 UTC 2017

It would be interesting to see a serious study about how such coordination happens in other ecosystems. In some cases, it looks like the environment impose the coordination somehow (ex: R). In cases like Python, despite the messy proliferation of libraries with redundant functionalities, people seen to be happy (or ignorant about the problems). Haskell is trying to address version dependencies, but it looks still complicated to understand the options available. Anyway, for me, it is a social issue more than a technical one.

But from time to time we see a significant transformation, I believe we all agree about the huge impact of Quicklisp!

Best,

--
Alexandre Rademaker
http://arademaker.github.io <http://arademaker.github.io/>