Maintainers needed

Vsevolod Dyomkin vseloved at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 06:57:36 UTC 2017

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 6:58 AM, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> Many prominent CL developers have stopped maintaining their CL
> projects, as I myself may do soon:
> Nathan Froyd, Henrik Hjelte, Hans Hübner, David Lichteblau, Gabor
> Melis, Nikodemus Siivola, etc.

Is there a confirmation from all of the listed (and also unlisted) persons
on the fact that they have stopped maintaining their stuff altogether? As
you say below, there are a number of people who are not very active, but
continue accepting occasional patches - that's, actually, very little work
given the stability of most of their important projects that the community
relies upon. I know about Nathan, and the majority of his projects are
already taken care of by sharplispers.

> Some of their projects have lots of unanswered PRs on github an some
> even break when compiled with a recent Quicklisp and/or the newest
> ASDF. Many don't break yet, but issue warnings and may break in the
> future.

It would be great to see a list of those projects to be able to assess the
scale of the issue.