C++ CFFI interaction

Drew C me at drewc.ca
Sun Jun 5 22:39:38 UTC 2016

I use cl-autowrap[1], which uses c2ffi[2] to create "definitions from C,
C++, and Objective C headers for use with foreign function call interfaces".

it uses CFFI-SYS, and I have only tested it out using C++ libs, but it
should work for most things most of the time. I am not sure if it is the
best way, but, I did it my way[3].

Cheers,

Drew Crampsie

[1] https://github.com/rpav/cl-autowrap