working on CCL / working in CL

R. Matthew Emerson rme at acm.org
Thu Jul 14 20:51:29 UTC 2016

Hello everyone.

It has been my great pleasure and good fortune to have worked on the implementation of Clozure CL and also on applications written in Clozure CL over the past several years.

As you may know, I am unfortunately no longer employed full-time at Clozure Associates.  Even so, I would very much like to continue working in CL generally and on CCL in particular.  CCL is a great implementation, and I'd like to continue to try to grow its community of users and contributors.

Therefore, if you have any leads on contract or full-time positions that could support my work on and with CCL, I could really use those leads.

Please see http://www.thoughtstuff.com/rme/ for an up-to-date resume/CV.

Sincerely,

R. Matthew Emerson