Prototype Based Programming in Lisp?

Paul Tarvydas paultarvydas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:18:05 UTC 2016

On 16-07-05 02:33 PM, Alexandre Rademaker wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Paul Tarvydas <paultarvydas at gmail.com
> <mailto:paultarvydas at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 16-07-05 01:31 PM, David McClain wrote:
>
>     I strongly recommend Rob Pike's talk "Concurrency is not
>     Parallelism - It's Better" to understand why this is a good way to
>     think.
>

> The link that google found is broken, any idea how to find it?
>
>  Best, Alexandre

Strange - the original video that I watched in December is 404'ed.

This seems to replace it (2nd slide contains link to video)
https://talks.golang.org/2012/waza.slide#1

I guess someone liked the Waza talk better.

The slides look to be about the same (except for the 1st slide is
missing the line "It's Better" :-).

pt