Prototype Based Programming in Lisp?

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 17:17:51 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jul 2, 2016 at 12:50 PM, David McClain
<dbm at refined-audiometrics.com> wrote:
> Yep, my bad… I just looked at the About box - I’m running LW 7.0/64. And thanks for the info on ASDF. My (ASDF-VERSION) shows 1.627. That’s what was delivered with LW 7.0. I’ll try to update ASDF now.

1.627 is ancient. Like, February 2010, during the transition between
ASDF 1 and ASDF 2.

That's weird, because IIRC, LW 6.1.1 used to ship ASDF 2 (I don't
remember which), and LW 7.0.0 was famous for being the last maintained
Lisp to ship ASDF 3.

I recommend using the script in .../asdf/tools/install-asdf.lisp to
install a newer ASDF on top of the old one.

-#f