Naming suggestions

Giovanni Gigante giovanni.gigante at deepsky.it
Thu Feb 4 19:03:02 UTC 2016

I think I like REF because it's also possible to pretend that it's just
RE (for REference) followed by a mysterious F, just like SETF.

Else, FREF, for similar mystagogic reasons, being sort of a generalized
form of things like AREF and SVREF.

On a more serious note: AT is good because it's concise, although
slightly vague in semantics maybe.

gg