[pro] Lexer wanted

Marc Battyani marc.battyani at fractalconcept.com
Fri Feb 13 15:40:40 UTC 2015

I agree with Paul: Esrap is nice and Paul's PEG syntax parser is great
if you want to use a PEG like syntax. I use them both and this works well.
Otherwise there is cl-yacc which I was using before.

BTW Paul, this reminds me I have to send you a few fixes/additions I've
done to your PEG parser.

Marc