[pro] RavenPack Lisp Job

Andrew Lawson alawson at ravenpack.com
Mon Feb 9 17:01:55 UTC 2015

Good afternoon all
    We at RavenPack in Marbella, Spain, are searching for a Common
Lisp developer. The webpage linked below goes into more detail. I'd
like to encourage anyone with an interest to have a look. We are a
growing company with an expanding development group and offer the
opportunity to work with interesting technologies and a great group of
people. Applicants must already be able to work legally in the E.U.
The job is situated in our Marbella office, no remote work is
available. We are looking for someone interested in building a career
with us, not a short-term contractor.

http://www.ravenpack.com/company/careers/

        Andrew

--