Package extensions usage

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Thu Dec 31 08:35:59 UTC 2015

> On Dec 30, 2015, at 23:47 , Svante v. Erichsen <Svante.v.Erichsen at web.de> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> On 2015-12-30 00:52:27+0100, Alessio Stalla wrote:
>> * package-local nicknames: the ability to specify, for each package, a
>> list of nicknames for other packages which are in effect only in that
>> package; available on ABCL and SBCL (
>> http://www.sbcl.org/manual/#Package_002dLocal-Nicknames) and possibly other
>> implementations I'm not aware of.
>
> Very useful, and in my view missing from the standard.  I would use it all the
> time, but portability is important for me.  There should be a CDR for this,

Good!  We have a volunteer to coordinate the efforts :) :)

Happy Holidays :)

MA

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor			tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please check: http://ceac.lakecomoschool.org

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.