[pro] CDRs on arXiv

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Thu May 8 09:09:03 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I thought that a good idea to generate some interest in the community would be to publish all the finalized CDRs on arXiv.

To this end it would be useful if all the past CDR contributors would take the time to prepare an ‘arXiv’ acceptable submission and let the editors know that they have done so.

All the best

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor				tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.