Formal Presentation and initial doubts.

Alejandro Zamora Fonseca terefv at ltu.sld.cu
Thu Mar 13 13:17:00 UTC 2014

Hello for everybody!!.
My name is alejandro and I'm a new Common Lisp fan.
I've been use it almost 1 year and I think is an awesome language.
But I have some troubles with topics, like GUI for desktop apps,
and Unicode characters.
I use Clisp mainly, ECL, and Clozure CL too.

Would you help me with some hints for these problems?

Greetings,

Alejandro

--

Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/