Fwd: ASDF walkthrough

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 07:13:30 UTC 2014

Dear Lisp hackers,

I'm considering recording a walk through the ASDF sources.

I'd like to have an interactive session over Google Hangout
with one or a few people, explaining the current code in asdf/defsystem
(i.e. not going into uiop, except to minimally explain what asdf uses).
That should take about 2 hours.

To enjoy the walkthrough, you need to be somewhat fluent in Common Lisp,
and somewhat familiar with how to use ASDF, though not necessarily with
either extending it or hacking its internals.

If at least one person is familiar with ASDF 2 and has questions,
that could be interesting, or that could be a separate session.

Please respond me to this email (privately or publicly) if you're interested.

If a trainstation is where the trains stop, what is then a workstation...
        — Lars Lundgren <d95lars at dtek.chalmers.se>