[pro] [MOP] Does intern-eql-specializer serve any real purpose?

Kenneth Tilton ken at tiltontec.com
Sat Dec 27 16:45:28 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 27, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Jean-Claude Beaudoin <
jean.claude.beaudoin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think this is just good principled engineering being applied here. And,
> no Kenny, principled engineering, as I understand it, is not a religion but
> rather a philosophy, a subdivision of pragmatism I would say even if you
> don't find it pragmatic enough.

Doh! I am in the wrong meet-up. I was looking for the one for Simple Lisp
 *Application* Programmers!

Cool. In this "where the Hell is unintern-eql-specializer" fretting I see
yet another reason CL rules. And agreed: details matter.

Sorry for the noise.

-hk