[pro] AMOP question: When and where is slot-value-using-class called?

Kenneth Tilton ken at tiltontec.com
Sat Aug 2 21:59:48 UTC 2014

Note that the MOP is not part of the spec. They explicitly punted on making
it so. Ergo, you are likely fishing in unspecified waters, or dog parks as
the case may be.

Note also that no one has asked you what problem you are trying to solve.

Until now.

hth, hk

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 5:26 PM, Attila Lendvai <attila.lendvai at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I got different results in pretty much each CL implementation on the
> > tracing of calls to slot-value-using-class.
>
> make sure you're not using CL:TRACE for this because it may not work
> on SVUC due to various optimizations.
>
> --
> • attila lendvai
> • PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
> --
> “A true intellectual is a man who, after reading a book and being
> convinced by its arguments, will shoot someone or, more likely, order
> someone shot.”
>         — John McCarthy

Kenneth Tilton
Fort Lauderdale, FL