cliki.net

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Thu Nov 21 17:21:42 UTC 2013

I spoke with Drew C and alerted him to the name expiration of cliki.net. He
went ahead and logged into sibername.com and renewed the domain for
two years, so it should be back online for everyone now.

He also mentioned that he would be in favor of putting the domain under the
stewardship of the CLF. So I will bring this up with the CLF board at our
next meeting, and if approved, we'll extend him an official offer.