Looking for CDR volunteers

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Mon Nov 4 11:28:57 UTC 2013

I wish to resign from my activities as the main maintainer of the Common Lisp Document Repository (CDR - http://cdr.europlisp.org). Although Arthur Lemmens, Edi Weitz, and Marc Battyani have supported the effort throughout CDR's existence, for which I'm very grateful, the main work rested on my shoulders.

CDR had some noticeable impact in the seven years of its existence, but it may benefit from some new ideas and a fresh perspective. Since Arthur, Edi, and/or Marc do not want to take over the day-to-day activities for maintaining CDR, this effectively means that we are looking for volunteers to take over its maintenance.

I would like to ensure that CDR doesn't become unmaintained, so I will keep on running things for as long as necessary.

Feel free to ask any questions, either publicly, or privately to me directly, or via editors at cdr.eurolisp.org.

Thanks,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza
The views expressed in this email are my own, and not those of my employer.