State of common-lisp.net ?

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sun Jun 16 11:18:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

What's the current state of common-lisp.net ?

I'm asking because at ELS'13 I have been informed that the mailing list links on some of the pages I maintain don't work anymore (CDR and Closer to MOP). This seems to be an effect of the move from mailman to whatever system is used now. I contacted the maintainer of common-lisp.net about this, to ask what URLs to use instead, but I'm not getting any responses.

At ELS'13 there was also a lightning talk about the common-lisp.net situation, but I didn't catch all the details. Could somebody repeat what was said then? And more specifically, how do others deal with the mailing list changes?

Thanks,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza