Detecting implementations of CDR specifications...

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 20:38:09 UTC 2013

Hi Marco,

Reading the CDR, I wonder: in paragraph 2.1.2 the authors refer to the
packaging system as a means to allow co-existing multiple implementations
of a CDR in one image. However, the CDR doesn't specify or even advise CDR
writers to use packages nor in what way. It seems to me this CDR allows one
to detect that a CDR is available in the current image, but it doesn't say
*where* the programmer can find it. It feels a bit partial. Is that
intended?

Regards,

Erik.