Is this supposed to be kosher/halal/conformant?

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Sat Apr 13 18:23:40 UTC 2013

On Apr 13, 2013, at 20:02 , Stas Boukarev <stassats at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Antoniotti Marco <antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it> writes:
>
>> (defmacro foo (n &optional ((s &key d f) '(42222 :f 33)))
>>    `(list ,f ,n ,s ,d))
>>

>> it appears to work on SBCL, CCL and LW (just changed a few things and do not have an Allegro running)
>>
>> It is nice, but I believe that the CLHS says otherwise.
> What do you mean, CLHS says otherwise?
> See
> http://www.lispworks.com/reference/HyperSpec/Body/03_ddab.htm

Good catch.

And yet...

http://www.lispworks.com/documentation/HyperSpec/Body/03_dd.htm

> And why is this in pro@?

Because I am a pro (albeit a small one) and this is a matter of inconsistencies in the spec?

Cheers

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor				tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.