[pro] [Q] interpretation / byte-compilation / compilation

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Wed Sep 26 08:47:23 UTC 2012

Nick Levine wrote:

>> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Adrien_Pi=E9rard?= <axioplase at gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:22:30 +0900
>> Cc: Common Lisp pros <pro at common-lisp.net>
>>
>> Hi Didier,
>>
>> Isn't http://www.cliki.net/Common%20Lisp%20implementation sufficient?
>>
>> (I guess it's not, but it's a good start.)
>
> It doesn't mention the commercial lisps (ACL, LW, Scieneer). Dan
> Weinreb's survey (referenced from the cliki page) is much better.

  Yes, although a bit too verbose. Neither of them provide details on
how to request interpretation / bytecomp or comp for implementations
that provide several options. I guess what I'm looking for is more
"cookbook" style.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com