[pro] Looking for comments/corrections on Lisp Doc-Generation Tool Review

Sabra Crolleton sabra.crolleton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:30:13 UTC 2012

I have made changes to the declt descriptions based on Didier Verna's
feedback. I will try to make corrections (or additions) to packages as
swiftly as possible as I do not like to have incorrect information out in
public.

Even just your thoughts on what document generation programs should and
should not do would be valuable. Please let me know if you want or do not
want attribution.

Thank you.

Sabra