[pro] Looking for comments/corrections on Lisp Doc-Generation Tool Review

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Tue Sep 25 06:06:38 UTC 2012

Sabra Crolleton
<sabra.crolleton-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes:

> Hello all,
>
> I put together a draft of a review of common lisp documentation
> generation tools at
> https://sites.google.com/site/sabraonthehill/lisp-document-generation-apps.
>
> As almost everyone on the list has more experience than I have with
> lisp (and some of you are authors of these programs), I would
> appreciate any corrections or comments on the draft. I've only had
> time to test with sbcl (1.0.58)  but do intend to try to test with
> other lisps as well.

You missed lispdoc it seems.

Now, of course, being free software, and being simple enough, lispdoc is
often modified to suit personal needs.  I modified it, and I noticed a
couple of other forks too.

http://cliki.net/LispDoc

Here's my fork:
https://gitorious.org/com-informatimago/com-informatimago/trees/master/lispdoc

and the doc I generate with it:
http://www.informatimago.com/develop/lisp/doc/

Think about adding a link to your document on cliki.net.