[pro] #; comments...

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:16:24 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:01 PM, David McClain
<dbm at refined-audiometrics.com>wrote:

> To be clean, you'd need to update the CL editors so that they don't see
> the entire remainder of the line as a comment if the Sexpr occupies less
> than the remainder of the line, and do see whatever following lines are
> contained in Sexpr as a comment. But otherwise, I'm in favor of whatever
> makes life easier in programming.

So am I, but then, this particular plan does not seem to make life much
easier at the expense of creating work for IDE implementers.  I'm not
saying that it is  a lot of work, but then, I think #+(or) or #+(and) is
clear enough.  One can always create some editor macro that expands #; one
of that and be done with that.

-Hans