[pro] Professional Reports

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:01:12 UTC 2011

I just remembered one project I came across recently:

http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/

I would consider using that also, and wish I had come across it
earlier. Templating or generating HTML documents is very convenient,
and if you're doing a web front end, you have all the libraries you
need already.

Vladimir