[pro] Lisp and DSLs

Marco Antoniotti antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Fri Jul 22 07:54:22 UTC 2011

+1

May I also say that there are entire scientific, financial, and accounting communities that should be barred from using Excel?

Cheers
--
MA

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor				tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.