[pro] A little success story...

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Mon Jan 24 09:05:57 UTC 2011

On 24 Jan 2011, at 09:37, Yakov Zaytsev wrote:

> Pascal, could you please also try your code with open-source free Lisp
> implementations and give the numbers? :-)

I'm currently focusing on making everything work well on LispWorks before considering porting to other CL implementations. That's in general a good approach: First make things work well in one CL implementation, and worry about portability later. Portability is quite easy to achieve at a late stage with Lisp, but may distract you too much from the important concepts initially.

Pascal