[pro] A little success story...

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 23 22:04:00 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 9:07 PM, Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> wrote:

> The development platform is LispWorks 6.0, which comes with an excellent
> library for SMP. (I would say it's the best of any dynamic language I am
> currently aware of, not just those of Lisp dialects.)

I would be interested on learning what aspects of LispWorks make it
interesting for SMP, specially if some of those ideas can be adapted to ECL.
Does their library provide a better granularity when controlling threads
than C? Is it the inter-process communication?

Juanjo

--
Instituto de Física Fundamental, CSIC
c/ Serrano, 113b, Madrid 28006 (Spain)