[pro] Are you an Imager or a Filer?

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Thu Jan 20 19:27:19 UTC 2011

Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:

> For making images, there is
> * Xach's buildapp, which is great but sbcl-only
> * my own cl-launch, which is portable, and can be complemented with my
> command-line-argument library, or Didier Verna's CLON (ported only to
> a few platforms).

  More precisely, Clon supports SBCL, CMU-CL, CCL, ECL, CLISP, and ABCL
(upcoming release) on Unix (inc. MacOS X). Coming next is support for
ACL and LispWorks, but I'll have to beg for fully functionnal versions
in order to do the porting.

Clon's job is command-line options, that's all. There is however a
couple of things to ease the delivery of standalone applications in the
form of the DUMP macro plus some Makefile rules and scripts in the demo/
directory. Everything is documented.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com