[pro] Initialization of shared slots

Samium Gromoff _deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru
Mon Jan 10 18:58:31 UTC 2011

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 18:33:17 GMT, Martin Simmons <martin at lispworks.com> wrote:
> Another reason why this won't work is that you only have one slot -- the same
> value is shared between every subclass of vcs-type-mixin.  Adding a separate
> slot to each subclass is a pain.

Oh, right, my fault here.  I remember elaborate macros, from my other
attempts to use shared slots for this purpose, which solved exactly this
problem of excess manual specification of "please make the sublattice
rooted at this class a separate subdomain for this shared slot".

--
regards,
  Samium Gromoff