[pro] List of Lisp consultants/freelancers

Vladimir Sedach vsedach at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:16:33 UTC 2011

The consultants page on the ALU wiki (http://wiki.alu.org/Consultant)
seems out of date. I'd like to have somewhere to point managers or
business owners to where they can get professional-level help for
professional-level prices.

Who here is/knows CL consultants and freelancers? Please add/encourage
them to add themselves to the ALU consultants page. If there's another
directory you think should be used instead, please let me know.

The immediate motivation is that LinkedIn gave me some free ad credit,
and I'm planning to use that to run some ads targeted at software
managers and pointing to
https://sites.google.com/site/beatingtheaveragescl/ (feedback on that
idea and landing page appreciated as well).

Vladimir