[pro] Final empty parameters to format directives

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Fri Feb 11 16:24:05 UTC 2011

"Scott L. Burson" <Scott at sympoiesis.com> wrote:

> One thing you could do is to add a note to this page:
>
> http://www.cliki.net/Proposed%20ANSI%20Revisions%20and%20Clarifications
>
> Even if you don't have a strong opinion on what the spec should say,
> you could note that it is underspecified.

  In fact, I've written a CDR document (not yet submitted) and once it
is accepted, I might add an entry in the page you're mentionning. Maybe
the contents of this page could be moved to CDR, now that it exists?

In case some of you are interested, I'm attaching a plain text version
of my intended CDR submission below (the original is in Texinfo format).