[pro] Is cl-yacc going to cut it?

Matthew D. Swank akopa at charter.net
Sat Feb 5 04:32:30 UTC 2011

In fact I should have consolidated my replies, but by the time I
realized I was probably spamming the list, I was too far in.  I used to
get impression that writing parsers in lisp was like moon-shining: lots
of people had rough and ready parsers out in the back woods, but didn't
really like talking about them.

I am grateful, and a little overwhelmed by all the responses here.

Thank you,

Matt