[pro] 404 animals

Steve Haflich shaflich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 13:05:33 UTC 2011

I'm torn between considering this thread as harmless silliness and ignoring
it, and making a serious suggestion.  Consistency has never been a
priority...

My favorite critter to represent has always been the Lambasaurus Rex.  You
can see a small image of it here http://www.franz.com/~smh/rex.jpg and see
the interpretation here http://www.franz.com/~smh/lambda.jpg .
Perhaps an animated gif that slowly blend oscillated between the two would
be optimally cute.

Warning -- I snarfed both of these images from the web long ago -- can't
remember where -- but I don't know if they might be encumbered by any IP
rights.  In any case, if some list member with more time than sense wanted
to tackle the project, new unencumbered images could easily be created.