[pro] Lisp for High Performance Transaction Processing is private

Daniel Weinreb dlw at itasoftware.com
Wed Apr 27 20:35:11 UTC 2011

We had to take the talk down for reasons that I
think were kind of stupid and would rather not
go into.

Also, I don't feel that the talk was a good one.
I did not prepare for it, thinking that I could
do it on the fly, but I was wrong.  I should
have done preparation.  So the information
was rather superficial.

Zach's notes are good.  If you have questions,
let me know and I'll answer to the extent
that I can.

-- Dan