[pro] Professional uses of Common Lisp...

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Thu Nov 11 00:03:52 UTC 2010

would be nice to make that information in that wiki a bit more editable. There is no edit button and clicking the login link does not appear to be very promissing either:

An internal server error has occured.

While computing the class precedence list of the class named UCW-USER::CLIKI-LOGIN-WINDOW. The class named UCW-USER::USER-LOGIN-WINDOW is a forward referenced class. The class named UCW-USER::USER-LOGIN-WINDOW is a direct superclass of the class named UCW-USER::CLIKI-LOGIN-WINDOW.

well, at least one can tell that Lisp is used as server ;-)

To be quite honest I don't care any more about what language a server is implemented in as long as it works. We are using media wiki (the wikipedia wiki) with good success.

Alex

On Nov 10, 2010, at 4:39 PM, Daniel Weinreb wrote:

> Anyone who wants to do it can find some starting
> points in my lisp-survey paper.
>
> Pascal Costanza wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Dan recently did a survey of existing Common Lisp implementations, which IMO is a very valuable resource. Another valuable resource would be an updated list of current existing professional uses of Common Lisp. The ALU wiki has a list here: http://wiki.alu.org/Industry%20Application - but that is somewhat old by now, as far as I can tell. Any volunteers for doing a survey along those lines? ;)
>>

>> Pascal

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department