New date/time integration for cl-postgres

Attila Lendvai attila at lendvai.name
Mon Feb 18 16:16:37 UTC 2019

> Why? Because neither local-time nor simple-date alone work well with
> all the date/time types that Postgres supports.

local-time was confused and it has some pending and serious TODO
entries regarding timezone handling.

this needs to be cleaned up in local-time before a better postgres
integration can be written.

it's doubtful i'll work on this any time soon, but i'm happy to answer
questions and/or extend the l-t TODO file.

--
• attila lendvai
• PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39