What is the easiest way to get the col-type of a slot?

Sabra Crolleton sabra.crolleton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:12:39 UTC 2013

Feeling a bit brain dead at the moment. I am trying to do a sanity check on
user-input before the data gets put in a dao-class. That requires simply
checking the col-type for the slot, comparing it to the type for the data
and, if they do not match, rejecting the data.

I can do it looping through postmodern:dao-column-slots using
postmodern::column-type, but is there a way of doing it with exported
functions?

Sabra