[postmodern-devel] loading trivial-utf-8

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:09:24 UTC 2011

> What do you think of removing these two files? Since Quicklisp it is much
> easier to load libraries.

That would also be an option, but I think I prefer the cruder approach
of just using a different name for now. Quicklisp probably made things
better, but the proliferation of tiny packages is still something I'd
rather avoid. You apparently have another system using trivial-utf-8,
but I think that on the whole there are very few people using that.