[postmodern-devel] cl-postgres/sbcl crashes with bogus stack frame

Andrew Golding andy at chicagobikepolo.com
Fri May 7 16:36:25 UTC 2010

Kind of a general heads-up.  I have actually been using CLSQL and saw the bit in one of the older messages about getting a similar result in CLSQL.  Anyways, if the foreign code messes with signal handling, even signals SBCL isn't currently using, it has the potential to crash the program.

I'll try to have a look at postmodern this weekend and see if I can reproduce and solve the problem.