[postmodern-devel] Exlcuding slots dao-save

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Tue Oct 27 09:52:09 UTC 2009

Hi

I will give it a try just now.

This feauture might come in handier than expected. It can be used to
build objects over "views". This way you can also persist the "main"
table in the view from the dao.

The "view objects" is going to be an issue for me in the weblocks store.
I see that clsql has joins in there objects. How to work with views and
dao combination is not clear in my mind yet. Maybe we should look at
complete ghost daos?

Any ideas?