[postmodern-devel] Exlcuding slots dao-save

Phil Marneweck zaries at global.co.za
Sun Oct 25 16:54:00 UTC 2009

I could most propibly figure something out, I have been staring at
table.lisp the whole afternoon.

I need this for the postmodern-store I am writing for weblocks so if I
did make the changes I would like to do it in such a way that the code
can find its way into the main stream.

There are a few options:

- Cater just for oid ie mark a slot as the oid.
- Mark any slot as not updatable.
- ???

Which one would be best?