[postmodern-devel] cl-postgres/sbcl crashes with bogus stack frame

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:50:26 UTC 2009

There has been some noise on #lisp the past days about current usocket
using an internal SBCL feature that's breaking with current SBCL. Try
downgrading your SBCL to see if that solves the problem, and if it
does, wait for an usocket update.

I recently patched cl-postgres to use the non-portable socket
interface when on ACL, I think I had to change only three lines. You
could try a similar thing for SBCL. Attila also talked about having
cl-postgres use iolib (though that has the disadvantage of a huge set
of dependencies).

Best,
Marijn