[postmodern-devel] sql-op :raw

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 21:08:43 UTC 2008

Hello Roman,

:raw may only appear in places where S-SQL already expects some form.
:drop-table only expects a single argument. In this case, you're
probably better off just using format to build a query, since there's
nothing complicated going on, but if you have other kinds of queries
where s-sql's syntax is too limited, let me know, and I'll see if I
can add support for them.

Cheers,
Marijn