[postmodern-devel] Performance patch

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:53:56 UTC 2008

> SQL-COMPILE is much faster and consumes on my query 10 times less
> memory.  As SQL-COMPILE is usually called on run time, not compilation
> time, I think it is very important.

Great find, I will try to apply it... but could you *please* use darcs
to create patch files? I always have strange problems with raw diff
files, and as an added advantage patches you record with darcs will
automatically have your name associated with them. Just (assuming you
have a darcs checkout) record your patches (with 'darcs record') and
then type 'darcs send -o somefile.patch' and it will ask you which
changes to include in the patch file. Then mail me the file, and
applying your patches will be a breeze.

Cheers,
Marijn