[portage-overlay-devel] araneida patch

Carlos Konstanski ckonstanski at pippiandcarlos.com
Sun Jun 21 01:50:24 UTC 2009

The following link points to a patch file for araneida:

   http://mirror.wrlug.org/common-lisp/araneida.patch

I would like to submit this for possible inclusion in the gentoo
overlay.  It fixes these issues:

- The handler's socket was initialized as a character stream, but the
   static file handler was a binary stream.  Now both are bivalent.

- The static file handler is now capable of recognizing that
   index.html, index.html?foo=bar and index.html#anchor are the same
   file.

- Added content-disposition to the HTTP headers.

In addition, updated SBCL APIs have changed enough to cause a couple
compatibility issues:

- sb-sys:with-enabled-interrupts no longer exists

- sb-bsd-sockets:socket-make-stream used to take any arguments with
   &rest args.  Now it has a specific argument list which does not
   include :name.  Removed :name from listener-accept-stream.

The change to *handler-timeout* is entirely gratuitous.  I tend to use
araneida for long-running jobs.

Carlos Konstanski