[plexippus-xpath-devel] Error while loading XPATH

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Jul 17 08:11:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

Quoting Nikhil Prabhakar (prabhakar.nikhil at gmail.com):
>   While loading XPATH, I'm getting the error `No class named:
> CXML-XMLS::XPATH-NAVIGATOR.'. I have obtained the copy using:

your version of cxml is probably not recent enough for plexippus xpath.

Unfortunately, right now you'll need git/darcs versions of most
cxml-related projects in order to compile plexippus or xuriella.

The git archive for cxml is at
  git://repo.or.cz/cxml.git
  (gitweb: http://repo.or.cz/w/cxml.git)

and you'll also need a matching closure-common from
  git://repo.or.cz/closure-common.git
  (gitweb: http://repo.or.cz/w/closure-common.git)

We really need to put up tarball releases of all these projects...
(Ivan?)

d.

PS If on Linux, clbuild will also fetch the right versions for you.
See http://common-lisp.net/project/clbuild/