[pg-devel] Patch: MD5 authentication and a small bug fix

Eric Marsden emarsden at laas.fr
Thu Apr 1 18:40:03 UTC 2004

>>>>> "bm" == Brian Mastenbrook <bmastenb at cs.indiana.edu> writes:

  bm> Attached is a patch which implements MD5 authentication for PG using
  bm> the SB-MD5 contrib. Since this contrib exports the same interface as
  bm> Pierre Mai's md5.lisp, I expect that it would be possible to support
  bm> MD5 on all platforms easily.

  thanks, I have committed this and added md5.lisp to the repository.
  In fact the committed code uses md5.lisp for SBCL too; not sure
  whether it's worth adding conditionalization for that.

--
Eric Marsden                          <URL:http://www.laas.fr/~emarsden/>