[parse-declarations-devel] [patch] off-by-one in atomic-type-specifier-p; comment typo

Stephen Compall s11 at member.fsf.org
Sat Sep 6 00:19:28 UTC 2008

Without the first patch, this answers nil:

(build-declarations nil (filter-declaration-env
                         (parse-declarations '((declare (fixnum x y z))))
                         :affecting '(x)))

With it I get ((type fixnum x)) as I expect.

A potential accuracy improvement for non-built-in types would be to use:

      #+clozure (ccl::specifier-type symbol env)

similarly to the #+sbcl case; I will send that along as well if you
like.

Also a tiny typo in the comment is patched.